Z1 build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z1 build

We signed papers today for our new boat and it will spray tomorrow. I know we all love these progress threads so I will happily share mine as they come in.
    I am going to try to make a quick trip next week to see progress. It should spray tomorrow, hit the mid point middle of next week and complete on the 23rd. I was at the factory last August before driving the comp boat for the US Open of Wakesrfing in Dallas. I would encourage anyone to visit the factory it's a wonderful experience and the hospitality from Tige is amazing .

Here is the build:

I love my new z1. They made quite a bit of progress from 2013-2017. I only had it about a month before it was time to put it up for the off-season. Definitely excited to get it back out. Congrats on the new ride it looks amazing. You will love it!

Comment

Killer color combo. I'm heading to the factory Friday to check out my Z3, definitely keeping an eye out for this bute if she's out and about yet. Post up them build pics when they roll in.
      Steven Wellman, Tige owner since 2017

Comment

Originally posted by LTWellman View Post
        Killer color combo. I'm heading to the factory Friday to check out my Z3, definitely keeping an eye out for this bute if she's out and about yet. Post up them build pics when they roll in.
        I would really appreciate that . What stage will yours be at this week? If I am there next week I can return the favor if yours is not complete yet.

Comment

Congrats man! Great color combo - love it. You may have to bring that sucker with you down here this year!

Comment

Beautiful Boat!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Day one:

Comment

Gorgeous Boat Maj! Congrats!!!
                "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

More progress

Comment

Is he wearing shoes in there?
                    "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Ahead of the schedule I was told . Today is day 8.

Comment

Won't be much building for you to see once u go there. Looks like it will be damn near complete!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBarnes05-12-84 View Post
                          Won't be much building for you to see once u go there. Looks like it will be damn near complete!
                          True, I seen the factory last August though so I am actually excited at where it is on the line.

Comment

Awesome looking boat! Hope you enjoy it.
                            I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Working...
                            X