Light bar mounting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light bar mounting

Anyone here running a light bar? I'm thinking of adding a light bar on my tower so i was wondering what kind of clamps you guys used for mounting it and where you ordered from. I'm having trouble finding a mount that will look like its meant to be used in this way instead of something i just slapped together to be functional. I've found lots in the 2" and under sizes, but i need a 2.5" and i haven't come across much. I won't be going with a huge bar, likely something in the 12-18" range and probably only a forward facing one for now.

I'm gonna put 2 rgb 40" on my new rzx2 and prolly gonna go with the monster tower clamps
    surf till u die.

Comment

I ordered these from Westin and painted them to match... only got two pics that show them installed, one close up and one a little further out with a better "overall" view...
      http://westinautomotive.com/westin/v...244&vehicleId=

Comment

I don't see a lightbar in the second picture.

Comment

Those Westin ones look good. I hadn't come across those yet. Pretty surprised by the price on these kind of mounts. I'm probably going to end up spending more on the mounts than the light bar.

Comment

https://www.monstertower.com/led-lightbar.html Here's one with 2.5 inch clamps, I'm also very surprised that wetsounds only has clamps for a 2" tower.

Comment

I looked around for a long time before I found the Westin mounts.. At the time it seemed like there were no options for mounting a light bar to a tube. They're very strong and sturdy and for $40 a pair, I'd buy them again for sure.

Comment

Bryan - What light bar is that? I have a 22v with the same tower and really like the look.

Comment

I'm also very surprised that wetsounds only has clamps for a 2" tower.
                  I dont think they are really marketing toward the tow boat market with the larger tube towers. Center consoles with T-tops, yes.
                  Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Honestly couldn't tell u the brand without looking at it, and boats in winter storage right now. It's not anything pricey or name brand, I knew with my white tower that I only wanted a white light bar, so I found it on ebay for under $100.. 30" if I remember right.. it's worked for a couple years now so I call it a win

Comment

eBay, no pics of them on the boat yet but they worked perfect. My tower is curved so Im not sure the Westin mounts would've worked for me. They're nice looking though!
                      These type are completely adjustable to any angle.
                      Cheers!
                      IMG_9483.jpg
                      Last edited by Jetdriver; 02-18-2017, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X