Almost time for the new install!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost time for the new install!

Got the goods! I'm going to try and post as I go.

Final installed items will include;

2 Syn-dx6's
    Syn-dx4
    6 ws650s
    2 ws808s
    2 rev8s
    2 rev10s
    1 xs12
    420sq with added auxiliary port and under dash mount
    Custom built ported box
    0 gauge wiring and a custom panel for amps.

Leds for tower speakers as I go.
    2nd seablaze 3 underwater light
    Adding 3rd battery and my 3 Bank charger
    Led bulbs in tower

Boat is a 2013 z3

Can't wait!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by KyleRass41; 01-18-2017, 07:56 PM.

Would there be a need ever for either a syn2 or exile xm15.4? If not no biggie. Obviously will love having matching amps and keep it all clean. Just curious though.

Comment

Where are you putting the 3rd battery?

Comment

Should be room in the rear starboard side.

Comment

Since I'm going to use 1 big block for 2 amps, why would I need the 2nd big block and not just use the ANL fuse? Seems like a waste unless you had a 4 amp set up. Or maybe I should have found a 0ga to 3 4ga outs to simplify. Because now I'm still running an extra wire to power 3rd amp. Unless I'm missing something

Comment

What 2 big blocks do you have?
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

It's the ww-big block with 2 in and 4 out.

Comment

Given the distance between the battery/switch and amps, I would avoid running a dedicated power cable run just for that 3rd amp. Also, you are going to want to un-bridge the outputs and use an appropriate MANL fuse for each amp and NOT a single ANL that feeds two branch line outputs. So you are looking at a dedicated B+ block and a dedicated B- block or your choosing.
                Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I lost you.....so I don't want to use the big blocks from wet sounds that I bought? They sent 2 ANL fuses as well.

Comment

And I have 25ft of 0ga both red and black

Comment

What part. Those blocks can either be wired as a combo B+ and B- and feed 2 amps, or as a dedicated block thats 1 in and up to 4 out for either B+ or B-. Since you have 3 amps, you would have to use both blocks in the 1 in 4 out (use only 3) or use one block as a combo and then wire the 3rd amp direct to the battery/switch. This, I dont suggest.

Unless im missing something, one ANL fuse would be feeding 2 amp branch lines. Om not fond of this. I suggest the smaller MANL fuses each of the right amperage for each fuse.

Comment

I get it now. Sorry! Thanks for the info!

Comment

Working...
                        X