Roswell Nightwater Review?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roswell Nightwater Review?

Looking to add one 6" Roswell Nightwater on the ASR. Anyone have tried them?

No experience yet with the roswell nightwater series, but have you checked the fitment of a round LED that size? One thing you want to do it take a straight edge and make sure the transom is flat where the light will mount.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_DipWrap View Post
      Looking to add one 6" Roswell Nightwater on the ASR. Anyone have tried them?

The 6 inch version is huge.

Be excellent to one another.

Comment

very good point, i will had the mesure if the 6" fit. Looks huge in your pic!!

Comment

I could not find them for sale on Roswell website. Someone on planet Nautique said they were $999. If I were paying that much, I would go with ShadowCaster.
          Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Originally posted by talltigeguy View Post
            I could not find them for sale on Roswell website. Someone on planet Nautique said they were $999. If I were paying that much, I would go with ShadowCaster.
            msrp for the 6" is indeed $999.00

not sure why they dont show up on their site but if you just google them they are out there. https://roswellmarine.com/nightwaterprofeature.php
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Ill take the seablaze spectrums all day everyday and twice on sunday
              Germaine Marine
              "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Working...
              X