RZX2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 18c racing View Post
    From what's been already mentioned the rzx2 wave is dialed better than the rzx3 from what others have suggested on other forums.
    So is the plug n play enough or will lead need to be placed throughout the boat?

Comment

Also I asked about the trailer, the boat had slid down during transport ,sent me updated pics in the correct position looks a a lot better

Comment

Originally posted by smithjd11 View Post
        So is the plug n play enough or will lead need to be placed throughout the boat?
        IMO their is no substitute for lead. Pnp will be awesome but their is something about the dense weight of lead and the ability to stack it in a small footprint......
        Germaine Marine
        "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
          I wish the configuration worked on the website for the RZX2! That black and white one is a beauty. I crawled all over one at my dealer a couple of month ago, some very smart design features. Not as much storage space as the RZX3 and not as deep freeboard (those two go hand in hand), but I love the walk through bow and a lot of the little things incorporated into the boat. I need to surf it first, but if its close to the RZX3 wave with the plug and play bags in, I'd be all about moving into that boat from my Z3, just need the $$.
          The Tige studio is now up and running for the RZX2, Build away.

Comment

Here are a couple of renderings of my new RZX2. What do you think?Render 1.jpgRender 2.jpg

Comment

I think its gorgeous!

Comment

The tan/brown is one of my favorite interior colors. I don't care for it next to the blue though.

Comment

Originally posted by BrettLee3232 View Post
                  Such a beautiful boat. I agree that has to be the wrong trailer though [emoji1312]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Sent you a PM
                  Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
                  X