Colorado Get Together this summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorado Get Together this summer

Hey...anybody in Colorado interested in having a get together at Lake Pueblo this summer? I'm thinking July 6th and 7th. That will put us after the 4th of July Yahoos and before the weekend insanity. Actually, Saturday mornings are pretty nice as long as your done with anything serious by 0900.

We can reserve the Peninsula and keep the boats in the cove overnight and just camp out. I would probably campout Thurs and Friday night and leave at 1300 on Saturday.

step 1, get a dealer involved
    step 2, get the dealer to get Tige involved
    step 3, beyond this site, get the dealer to contact their customers. Way more than whats on an internet site.

Work on attendance and promote it. Then work on outside support.

Good luck
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

That sounds like a lot of work

I'm thinking more like just meet a few locals at the lake and get to know each other a little. 2-5 boats are plenty. Have dinner and campfire together. Wave to each other on the lake, hang out in the cove for lunch. Maybe swap around in different boats. Simple, fun and my minimal logistialc footprint.

Comment

Bakes,

I would be interested man. WWS has their big owners meet up in Grey Rock in Wyoming at the end of the summer. A smaller get together would be cool in addition. Keep me posted, id like to meet up.

Comment

Sounds good. I will reserve 2-3 campsites and anyone who wants to come down can. So many good nights and days on that lake.

Comment

Working...
          X