2008 RZ2 OEM cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 RZ2 OEM cover

I'm looking for an oem cover for my 2008 RZ2. I know it might be a long shot but thought I would ask on this forum. Commercial Sewing made the cover but will not sell to me, have to go through Tige and they really bend you over on the cost. Here is a photo of my boat for reference. Thanks in advance and Happy New Year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there something particular about the OEM cover that you want one? For the money, I think you can get a custom one made thats better overall. Get the feature that hangs it from the tower. Works better than poles.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
      Is there something particular about the OEM cover that you want one? For the money, I think you can get a custom one made thats better overall. Get the feature that hangs it from the tower. Works better than poles.
      Just the fact that it fits so well and trailerable. My old cover leaks like crazy and totally worn out. If you have an company that I can check into I would appreciate that.

Comment

Id start local. Call up local boat dealers who carry reputable quality boat lines, and ask them who they would suggest for canvas work. Odds are, you get the same 2-3 names. Next, reach out to evolution covers.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

typack - When was the last time you checked with Commercial Sewing? I know they had some restrictions prior to their current agreement (put in place July, 2016), but I believe some of those restrictions were lifted.

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post
            typack - When was the last time you checked with Commercial Sewing? I know they had some restrictions prior to their current agreement (put in place July, 2016), but I believe some of those restrictions were lifted.
            It was in July when I was looking. At that time you had to go through the dealership to get it from commercial sewing at a cost around 800. When the dealership called to order one commercial sewing told them they now had to go through Tige. The cost through Tige is now 1200. I wasn't going to pay a 400 dollar premium to Tige. I will try Commercial Sewing and see what they say. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
              Id start local. Call up local boat dealers who carry reputable quality boat lines, and ask them who they would suggest for canvas work. Odds are, you get the same 2-3 names. Next, reach out to evolution covers.
              I will check into this at a local shop. Thanks for your input.

Comment

I picked up a cover from commercial sewing for a 09 rz2 about 6 months ago. It fit perfectly and included the tower support and pole system, boat stayed dry all summer long in wi. It was roughly $850. From what I understand, they will sell to any dealer does not need to be a tige dealer.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Cory at Evolution Covers will have the RZ2 template. There is no better towable cover on the market, just remember BOAT- Break Out Another Thousand.
                  Formertigeowners.com
                  I used to be a member in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by mcosenz View Post
                    I picked up a cover from commercial sewing for a 09 rz2 about 6 months ago. It fit perfectly and included the tower support and pole system, boat stayed dry all summer long in wi. It was roughly $850. From what I understand, they will sell to any dealer does not need to be a tige dealer.

Did you go through a dealer or deal with them yourself? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Carter13 View Post
                      Cory at Evolution Covers will have the RZ2 template. There is no better towable cover on the market, just remember BOAT- Break Out Another Thousand.
                      I will give them a call also. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by mcosenz View Post

It's not like that anymore. I have a 2007 RZ2 it took me awhile calling dealerships to figure out Commercial Sewing went direct with all manufacturing it is now 1200.00 to get one cause of Tigre's mark up.
                        I just sent the one I got from iBoat back. It was a Westland warning they are horrible people to deal with!
                        Not iBoat they are awesome but I will never buy a Westlund cover. The one the sent did not fit right and they told me they would give me $50.00 so I could take it and get it fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by typack View Post
                          It was in July when I was looking. At that time you had to go through the dealership to get it from commercial sewing at a cost around 800. When the dealership called to order one commercial sewing told them they now had to go through Tige. The cost through Tige is now 1200. I wasn't going to pay a 400 dollar premium to Tige. I will try Commercial Sewing and see what they say. Thanks for the info.

That's the exact same thing that happened to me

Comment

Originally posted by jstplyn331 View Post
                            That's the exact same thing that happened to me
                            What did you end up doing?

Comment

Working...
                            X