GoPro Hero 5 Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GoPro Hero 5 Black

We just bought a GoPro Hero 5 Black, does anyone know if this can be connected to the Tigé touch screen in my 2016 Z1? I thought I read a post several months ago where someone had done this so I asked my dealer about it and they had no advice for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know the TT has a video input, but I have a feeling it has to be activated by going into the service menu, which requires a code. Not 100% sure on this, but there its common nor some features to be locked until activated. You will need a cable with the correct connection each end. I think the Murphy box has a standard video RCA.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

A really good question you put here.
      I was questioning myself for the same thing with my new Gopro and my tt2.
      like you it seems i already heard something on this but i cant find it anymore! Maybe i mix it up with the new 2017 feature too..
      i would like a good respond to this post too!

Comment

Is this it?
        http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...-on-Tige-touch
        Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Yes that's it. Thank you! We can control the Hero 5 with our phone so I'm not sure if I will wire it to the touch screen or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I dont see a reason to wire it to the TT anymore. With the APP, and IPADS its best used as a stand alone. I have my IPAD MINI running the APP setup with curlview and it gives me an awesome real time monitor of people behind the boat recording or not.
            Germaine Marine
            "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Working...
            X