2017 LED Lighted Tower Uprights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 LED Lighted Tower Uprights

I am starting a little side business with building RGB LED tower uprights for the 2017 Alpha E2 Tower. I have installed them on three boats here at WWS in Denver and With dealers and other people messaging me, there is a market for these bad boys.

I am CNC cutting 3/4 inch acrylic with a channel on the inside for an LED strip to go. The end product has turned out AMAZING and IMO every Alpha E2 tower should have these lighted accents- gives the boat a whole new look.

I am still playing with pricing but I think I should be able to retail these kits for for $799.
    The kit will include:
    4 Acrylic Tower uprights (port inside, port outside, starboard inside, starboard outside)
    24 Longer Button Head Bolts
    4 LED RGB Strips
    4 Weather Proof Quick Disconnect Connectors
    -All assembled and ready to go-

I plan on only selling to other tige dealers so they can install these for their boat show displays, in stock boats, and for their tige customers. It is a great way to really highlight the new 2017 tige Alpha E2 Power Tower in the dealership and boat shows.

If the boat already has factory tower speaker LEDs, install is a breeze and shouldn't take techs more than an hour or so to install. They tap into the existing Wet Sounds Music Controller and will be controlled the same as the speaker LED Lights.

Let me know if there is more interest out there for these as I plan on stating production next week.

Here are some pictures of the already installed lighted uprights on some of the boats at WWS in Denver.

Email me direct at nick@waterskispecialty.com for more info!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by NickWWS; 12-14-2016, 09:34 PM.

!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by NickWWS; 12-14-2016, 09:51 PM.

Comment

1) I think you should sell directly. Why sell it at a discount to then have a dealer mark it up. Why not take it all.

2) To open up your customer base even more I'd look in to making a version for the Alpha Z tower. I'd love to do something like this for my tower and thought about it right away when I saw that you did this for the Wet Sounds boat.

Comment

It would be cool to do it on the Alpha Z tower as well, but it would be quite a bit harder because the way it is built.

Comment

More Pictures!

Comment

Looks awful sharp, cool results.

Comment

Dealers are getting on board!

Get yours at a dealer near you! These guys have all signed up and ordered some units!!

Rec Station, Spearfish, SD
              Performance Marine, Lake of the Ozarks
              Germaine Marine, Both Utah and Arizona Locations
              Heinen Motorsports, Minneapolis, MN
              Pull Water Sports, Atlanta, GA

Comment

That's pretty sweet. I'll get with u sometime this spring when I install tower speakers. I also plan on painting the grey panels to match the green on my boat.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBarnes05-12-84 View Post
                  That's pretty sweet. I'll get with u sometime this spring when I install tower speakers. I also plan on painting the grey panels to match the green on my boat.
                  Sounds good!

Let me know when I can get some shipped out to you. I recommend doing these before tower speakers as you will need to remove the outside set of speakers to get the bolts on for the tower uprights.

Comment

RZX2.jpgunnamed (2).jpgunnamed (4).jpgunnamed (5).jpgunnamed (6).jpg

A great response to the tower LEDs this last weekend at the Denver Boat Show!

We sold a bunch of boats and everyone wanted a set of these bad boys!

Let me know if I can get some ordered for you or your dealership!

Nick Caranci
                    303-910-0018
                    nick.customleds@gmail.com

Comment

Those things are awesome. Saw them at the Denver show last week. I'm glad you don't have them for the Alpha Z or I might be a little poorer.

Comment

Just a quick question. On the purple Rzx, the light strip below the purple flake, is that just for the boat show?

Comment

Yes that was just for display effects!!!

They were just strips of LED lights suction cupped to the bottom of the boat.

It would be a cool option though if tige offered that!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBarnes05-12-84 View Post
                            We just ordered a RZ2 and are thinking about the same thing with painting the insert green!

The lights are awesome NickWWS! will probably be needing to get a set for the new boat as well.

Comment

Saw these at the Minneapolis Boat show this last weekend and they are awesome!

Comment

Working...
                              X