Tigé 2016 Holiday Sale $3,000 off any Tige model DECEMBER 5-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tigé 2016 Holiday Sale $3,000 off any Tige model DECEMBER 5-12

Just got an email about it. Good news for those looking to purchase a new Tigé this weekend.

Be ready for the season and ready for anything with the versatility of a new Tige. From the flagship RZX series to the value oriented R-Series, take home a gift that everyone in the family will love.

From December 5-12, 2016, receive $3,000 off any new in-stock or custom order Tige model, at any price--with no limitations. We'd say read the fine print, but there is none.

$3,000 off any Tige model
    DECEMBER 5-12, 2016

http://tige.com/holiday-sale
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

That's less than 5% off on a new model. Not enough to get me off the couch. Tige. Try harder ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

No. But if you were planning to buy anyways it's good incentive to get off the couch. Not to mention most places I've been to in the last few weeks are already offering boatshow deals. Might be able to combine all the deals.

Comment

I am skeptical as well. The deals may not be any better.

I think in theory, the 3K comes from the factory after you have negotiated your best deal with the dealer. I could be wrong, but I think that is how it works.
        Be excellent to one another.

Comment

I found out the hard way that there is exceptions. I bought last spring during the same boat show discount offer.
          Tige claims that the dealer has some stipulations to meet as well.

Now for conversation lets say you were talking to the dealer, about 3 weeks ago, and they offered you this new boat at $XXXX. You were not quite ready to buy. Along comes this e-mail from Tige about this fabulous offer to help their dealers get rid of some inventory. You decide OK maybe I will pull the trigger. Only for Tige to tell you that you did not qualify for the rebate.

The last excuse I got from Tige was that the dealer did not intend to place an order for a replacement of the boat I purchased, therefore my purchase did not qualify. (the dealer was overloaded with holdovers).

I figured Tige would send out the rebate offer again, and it still gets me wound up.

I felt like the manufacturer should send the info to the dealers and let them push it if it has stipulations.

Comment

I purchased a 2015 Z3 with a similar offer.

My dealer knew I was looking for a new boat. I made selections on Tige.com and he priced it for me. Then the Christmas offer came out and I decided to pounce as I did not think the boat show specials would be any better. Placed the order before the deal expired with a stipulation that the boat could not be delivered to Northern WI until April. I wanted to make sure all the snow and salt was off of the roads.

Tige had no issue with it. The Dealer gave me a great price and Tige took an additional $3k off. Worked out great for me.
            "You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

Comment

Working...
            X