Just received my Tige Holiday gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just received my Tige Holiday gift

Just received my 2 hoodies to thank me choosing tige! They even send one for my girlfriend.
    Instead of being blended with gifts and clothes when i bought my boat few months ago.
    And this is why i love tige that much.
    Instead of being really good boats they have such an exeptional customer care. They make you feel like you're part of the family and not just sell a boat just for the money..
    Really Tige is the brand when It comes to be near from customer and work for them.
    We had several new boat in my life but NEVER had a service like Tige gives and this is so important.

Just want to share my gratitude to Tige boats Company and share with you all !
    Attached Files

I am happy to here it! I just bought my first Tige over thanksgiving weekend, it is great to hear that they actually care about their customers.

Comment

Best company best people best boats PERIOD !
      surf till u die.

Comment

Haha well said 18c !

Comment

They only sent me one towel hoodie

Comment

Gotta love the people at Tige! The boats are great and the Customer Service is awesome!!

Comment

Me too Chris! Still great company. Lover our boat. I was stoked they sent us anything at all.

Comment

Well Mike. Have you learnt yet from your WW post? lol. For whatever reason the people on there like to flame anyone that even mentions the word "Tige". It's pretty safe to say everyone on here knows they are great boats and are generally quite happy with them. I'd advise refraining from such future posts because well, it won't end well. Had you mentioned that Nautique had sent you a hoodie because you bought a G__ in the last year you would get all sorts of praise but not for the latter.

Just as you said in your post. All boats have their own pro's and con's based on what you are looking for or desire out of said boat. I love them all and am a general fan of the whole sport including wakeboarding and surfing. I'm not a fan of some either but it doesn't mean they are crap. Unfortunately in the last few years this is what WW has turned in too. It used to be lots of stereo builds and other custom things people were doing to their personal boats. Now, it's just a pissing match and a general mine is better than yours attitude. The worst part is you have 20-40 year old's taking part in this. It's brutal.

Comment

Man, BC Rider.
                  seriously ! People are crazy on WW hahaha wow never see something like that

Comment

Originally posted by Mike88 View Post
                    Man, BC Rider.
                    seriously ! People are crazy on WW hahaha wow never see something like that
                    Was like that back in 06 when I got my Tige. Chit hasnt changed.
                    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

And no offense but i take your post to inspire me haha.. my primary language is not english so sometimes its kind of hard for me to explain things. I've been on WW longtime ago but i deleted my account i came back few months ago after 6years and damn never expect that people can be savage like that. And yes i took this like a lesson haha and probably wont make another thread like that! I will keep this for here haha

Comment

Oh yeah? In my memories back in 2009 people wasnt like that! But i was with moomba and people was really cool and helped me alot with different things past years. probably just because it was not a tige -.-

Comment

Dont fight them, just mock their hatred for the brand.
                          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Exactly what i said in the topic last time i been there haha..
                            Im just gonna let you speak alone and bash me as you want if it make you happy and save you some money on a psychologist.

Comment

Dang man I jus went over there and checked out that thread on wakeworld. Guess I've been living in my own little tige bubble for 10 years and didn't realize they were such shittee boats lol. Not gonna lie the tramp stamp thing gave me a chuckle though. Hey Mike I think u should start a fluff piece on tige over there everyday, it'll give us some entertainment through the winter.

Comment

Working...
                              X