Dear Tige

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Tige

Ok....let's stir the pot a little. What would you like to see from Tige in the future.

Awesome: looks/style, tower, powerplant, 2016 instruments + Tige touch, quality, flooring, wet sounds, lighting, warrantee, surf Bimini, ice chest, trashcan, community

Would love to see: solid crossover boat (*competes directly with LSV 23)...maybe a Z2 with less of a V at the transom, cleaner low speed Wake (*15-17 mph for kids and beginners), 2 sets of racks on each side.

Also...I'm not sure I like the direction the entire industry is going moving away from instruments. I like that my boat and stereo still works even without Tige Touch on. I love the Touch screen...I just have my doubts for 15 yrs from now.

Originally posted by Bakes5 View Post
    I agree....who wants a 22 foot version of the 23 foot RZX. .
    Originally posted by Bakes5 View Post
    ...maybe a Z2 .
    How would you design a 22ft version of the Z3 thats appealing, as the 22ft version of the RZX is not?
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Flatten transom, make it a crossover instead of a surf specific boat. I think Tige has surf covered and gets endless grief on other sites for its weight sensitivity, need for speed to clean up wakeboard wakes.

The 22 foot RZX does not immediately differentiate itself from the 23 footer. Maybe a 22 and a 24 or 25 foot RZX? That way I know I'm getting a much bigger boat.

So...for my hypothetical Z2, it needs to differentiate itself form the more surf specific Z3 by having a crossover type hull.

Comment

The 22 foot RZX does not immediately differentiate itself from the 23 footer.
        Then how would a 22ft version of the 23ft Z3 do this, and NOT end up being a different series boat? if you change the hull, as in making it a "cross-over", then in essence, its a totally different boat, not just a shorter or longer version of another. As example, a 22VLX is not a 1 ft shorter 23 LSV, right? These boats are different well beyond the 1 ft difference.

I dont disagree with you regarding the weight sensitivity and slow speed wash. If you address it in one length and not on another, youve got two different boats.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Exactly....I want a totally different series of boat. There needs to be a solid crossover option that allows us to keep all the awesome things about the having a Tige. I cannot tell you how many threads steer people away from Tige due to the low speed wake wash and the weight sensitivity.

I guess it might be confusing to keep the Z or RZX prefix.

In short, I want a 22-23 foot crossover that absolutely and definitively silences the critics on low speed wake and weight sensitivity. Those things don't matter if all you do is surf, but I do a lot more than surf.

Comment

im gonna chime in on my 2 cents, the rzx3 and rzx2 are really 2 completely different boats if you have looked at them side by side of course the rzx3 is bigger deeper and has rear surf storage and the rzx2 has a completely different look as far as the lines go also rear transom has a different setup all together and the hull is different than the rzx3 from what info ive been told. really it all depends on what your gonna use the boat for but I don't think theres a wakeboard,surf boat on the market that you could run 38 off behind in a slalom course without noticing a big bump behind the boat
            surf till u die.

Comment

Originally posted by 18c racing View Post
              im gonna chime in on my 2 cents, the rzx3 and rzx2 are really 2 completely different boats if you have looked at them side by side of course the rzx3 is bigger deeper and has rear surf storage and the rzx2 has a completely different look as far as the lines go also rear transom has a different setup all together and the hull is different than the rzx3 from what info ive been told. really it all depends on what your gonna use the boat for but I don't think theres a wakeboard,surf boat on the market that you could run 38 off behind in a slalom course without noticing a big bump behind the boat
              The hull isnt that different... a little narrower but the two are pretty close to being the same...
              Germaine Marine
              "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Working...
              X