Dead Batteiy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead Batteiy

The last time we went out about 2 weeks ago i forgot to push the button to turn off the power in the boat. I was working on the boat this weekend to get it ready to store and realized i had no power and the button was still on. The boat would crank. Do i need to remove the batteries to charge them? What is the expected life of the batteries? (Lesson learned - kill the power with the switch at the back of the boat!)

Do i need to remove the batteries to charge them?
    No, but the dead one at least needs a proper charge.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

sorry for the ignorance. what do you mean by proper charge. i have a battery charger. do i need anything special. just hook it up on each battery separately? have the switch off? thanks!

Comment

Yes, switch off and one at a time. You want a charger thats going to deliver enough bulk charger to start with, without letting the battery over charger or without a voltage level thats too high.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
        X