Right now I have the following
    2013 Z3

Syn6
    Syn2
    6 - xs650's
    2 - rev8s
    2 - rev10s
    1 - xs10fa

I'll be swapping out the xs10fa for the xs12 and will build a ported box.
    I'll want to add a pair of xs808s. for a total of 8 in boats - I did this in our old 24V with having 8 polk in boats and sounded awesome.

I don't want to get rid of the Rev8s due to them being custom colors to match the boat and would like to still use them.

The amp set up is where I'm getting stuck.

I have an exile xm15.4 that I would like to use if I can.
    I could sell the syn6 if needed and get 2 syn4s or 2 xm15.4's if I want to save a bit.....either way.

I'll also be adding my MKII exile EQ for now.
    Add a 3rd battery
    Will also possibly start over with 0ga wiring.

I didn't get anywhere with my last post, I didn't really explain my wants.....

Thought?

Thanks!

By the way here is the new boat!29805.jpg

Comment

Syn-6 = 3 pair of xs-650
      syn-2 = xs-12
      spare 4 chnl bridged to rev-10
      Syn-DX6 for Rev-8 and XS-808

Just for starters
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

If I can find another syn 6 to match would that work the same as the newer syn-dx6?

Comment

Congrats on the new boat!

Comment

A syn-6 can be configured in a similar manor as the DX6 and driver a pair of Rev-8 and pair of xs-808. However, the available wattage to the Rev-8 would be about half with the retired Syn-6 as it would be with the new DX6.

Building from scratch, this would be my setup.

Syn-DX6 for 3 pair xs-650 and pair of xs808 = 100W rms for each xs-650 and 150W rms for each xs-808
            Syn-DX6 for xs-12 and pair of rev-8 = 600W rms to the woofer and up to 400W rms for each rev-8
            Syn-DX4 for Rev-10 = 400W rms to each

All match, all are class-D, all are true marine amp.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Perfect. That sounds like the plan then!!

Comment

Will need to sell the syn6 and syn2 then!

Comment

and the spare 4 chnl would also not have a place in that new build. 1st option is a smaller investment but you have to find room and wire for a 3rd and 4th amp. option 2 is a greater investment but its only 3 amps to wire and mount and its a symmetrical with all amps being of the same series.

Comment

Is there a major sound difference going with 0 gauge wiring or is just more efficient and cleaner looking

Comment

Building from scratch, I prefer the uncluttered cleanliness of a trunk line/branch line setup over dedicated cable runs for each amp.

Comment

Working...
                      X