Boat cover for 22 v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boat cover for 22 v

I need some help. I have a Tige 22 v riders addition and need a new boat cover. My boat came with a Xplosion tower. Does anyone know if the tower legs are at the same mounting location as the factory tower or the phat tower. Thanks

Originally posted by race fan View Post
    I need some help. I have a Tige 22 v riders addition and need a new boat cover. My boat came with a Xplosion tower. Does anyone know if the tower legs are at the same mounting location as the factory tower or the phat tower. Thanks
    Any Ideas or information

Comment

Are you using the cover while towing? Just for storage? Tower up?

For storage, I got an over the tower cover. Works really well and I have been happy. Its a little hard to put on but nothing too terrible.

I went with the 24'6" cover for my boat and it fits well for storage.
      http://www.carvercovers.com/tourname...full-coverage/

Steve
      Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

I just got a Westland cover for my '04 22v. They made the factory covers back then. It fits and looks great.

Comment

I bought the Westland cover for my '05 22v with the factory type E tower. Didn't see an '05 model so took a chance on the '06 22v cover and it fits great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Evolution Covers - Cory Anderson. This guy knows his stuff and produces the best covers out there!
            www.evolutioncovers.com
            info@evolutioncovers.com
            My 22 '04 RE came with one, and my buddy ordered one this summer for his 22 '03 LE.

Comment

Originally posted by nhunt View Post
              Evolution Covers - Cory Anderson. This guy knows his stuff and produces the best covers out there!
              www.evolutioncovers.com
              info@evolutioncovers.com
              My 22 '04 RE came with one, and my buddy ordered one this summer for his 22 '03 LE.
              The Malibu guys rave about Evolution covers. I have no doubt they are among the best covers money can buy. But they are going to be $1k+ in cost though. Westland (and others) may have the OEM cover that would not be quite as nice but significantly less expensive.

Comment

Did you get the one without the Swim Platform.....Thats what I'm looking for. The current Westland Cover I have that Covers the swim platform is the single worst piece of engineering to ever be put on a Tige Boat.

Comment

Mine is the one that covers my swim platform and I have no issues. It fits great.

Comment

Working...
                  X