How many of y'all camp on the boat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many of y'all camp on the boat?

Sooo....I've camped a ton on the shore this summer and it's been great to just roll out of bed, walk 30 feet and push the boat off anchor. Past couple of times I've just foregone the campground and slept on the lake. I find I enjoy the simplicity of this even more. EZ breakfast, Sleeping bag, pillow and a pad and I'm good to go.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

that is pretty sweet!.

Comment

Need this
      Attached Files

Comment

^^trust me, I've thought of this. But much easier to just run off the sun deck.

Comment

Actually, what would be sweet would be folding rear compartment doors that unfold into a bed. One over each rear locker. Feet hang over the swim deck. I slept crosswise on the swim pad Friday Night and it was heavenly.

Comment

Ya, The same thing pictured above but sits or mounts above the rear sun pad would work too. Could have fold out legs that sat on the swim platform. Would be less sway than above the tower.

Comment

We've slept on the boat anchored up in a cove over night a few times as well, just the Miss's and Me (no kiddos). We ensure 0% chance of rain and at first we blew up a queen air mattress that turned the entire rear area into a bed. Then we transitioned to pulling all the front cushions off and sleeping on the floor ontop of them cuddled up with a blanket. Good times!
              2010 Tige RZ2 "Fully Loaded" 650hrs
              Surf Ballast & Enzo Bag - 1235 prop

Comment

Working...
              X