Seablaze X and Tower Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seablaze X and Tower Lights

Knocked out three projects today for a trip next week or so...

Vent lines are ball valved, new SeaBlaze X's installed so that it can be like day time when Nightsurfing , front facing tower lights changed out to 6500k Leds.

FAE this week, she is still up for sale for the same price despite all of the upgrades if someone decides they want to buy if not its ok too!

IMG_4138-1.jpg

IMG_4145-2.jpg

IMG_4150-3.jpg

IMG_4152-3.jpg
    Germaine Marine
    "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

What are the leds you used for the tower and how was the install?

Comment

Looks great man! I did my front lights too yesterday and my dealer gonna install the underwater option next week. I wanted to do it by myself but with the touch2 im gonna let the pros connect them. I think the originals are transom.. im not sure, are seablaze much different? Have you change yours or you didnt have any before? Thanks

Comment

I had sea blaze 3's from the factory.... They weren't bright enough for our night surfing sessions. The new x's are roughly 2x as bright from what I can tell.
        Germaine Marine
        "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Looks Great! I have a 2011 RZ2 and want to change my docking lights to Brighter leds as well. I don't want to have to mod anything though. Anyone have a exact bulb I can order through amamzon? From what I gather I need a MR 16 Led gu 5.3 bi pin and a 30 degree beam??

Comment

Working...
          X