Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speed control on 2015 R20

Hi,

We were closing our season this weekend and had few glitches eith speed control both days. When pulling the rider and starting accelerate the system will mot stop at desired speed and continues accelerate. In the past it happened few times, but not that often. The digital speedometer shows correct speed and settings. It happens without even stopping the engine, just after switching to idle. Iis there any way to troubleshoot it?

Sent from my SM-N930W8 using Tapatalk

One thing I noticed with mine. I have to be in neutral to preset a speed. If I am in gear it will say it is set but not recognize a speed preset.

In gear if I set the speed I am running at it works and I can adjust up and down from there.

Comment

Originally posted by JTs-rz2 View Post
      One thing I noticed with mine. I have to be in neutral to preset a speed. If I am in gear it will say it is set but not recognize a speed preset.

In gear if I set the speed I am running at it works and I can adjust up and down from there.
      Thanks. That one I know. When it glitches none of the way works. I can set the speed on the way, but it would mot hold it. The same with preset on neutral. It comes back to life after few attempts, but makes it very inconvenient for the rider.

Sent from my SM-N930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine has done that a few times but always corrects itself after a battery shut off for about 30 seconds.

Comment

Working...
        X