Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking of selling 2015 TIge Z3 AVX; Opinions on price

Hey Guys,

Life goals have changed a bit and I was thinking about putting my baby up for sale... Just thought I would get opinions on sell price before I posted.

She Is FULLY loaded minus tower cam
    145 hrs
    upgraded 1500 lbs surf sacks with upgraded wall dividers.
    Upgraded 12" under driver sub
    Synteak decking
    It has the tige 360 service warranty still on it, and has 18 months left.

I am located near Blaine, Wa but the boat is in Canada FYI

Thanks for your time!

7A740CC1-18F5-45F0-B614-3A8F851B8B36.jpg8CBAE9C8-2C16-4A8C-989B-EED734B7E5F2.jpgFullSizeRender(1).jpgFullSizeRender.jpg

Sorry about the crappy pictures.

Comment

Just based on what I have seen them selling at with similar options I'd say 75-80K would be a good range. P.S. How did you upgrade your rear dividers? Mine get pushed in with the stock Surf XL ballast? Pics would be sweet if you can. Thanks and good luck with the sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba08 View Post
        Just based on what I have seen them selling at with similar options I'd say 75-80K would be a good range. P.S. How did you upgrade your rear dividers? Mine get pushed in with the stock Surf XL ballast? Pics would be sweet if you can. Thanks and good luck with the sale.
        Hey man, I went and bought 1/2 x 1/2 aluminum tubing. I drilled holes through through the tubing and plastic and bolt it all together with washers/lock washers. I don't have any pics right now, but I will post some up. Cost me $50 in metal and hasn't popped out once yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba08 View Post
          Thanks for the suggestion. I was thinking about that ballpark as well. I am patient and can wait until spring when the selling season gets hot!

Comment

Originally posted by Greeko View Post
            Hey man, I went and bought 1/2 x 1/2 aluminum tubing. I drilled holes through through the tubing and plastic and bolt it all together with washers/lock washers. I don't have any pics right now, but I will post some up. Cost me $50 in metal and hasn't popped out once yet!
            Nice! Thanks. My dealer said they would take care of it. But it will help to be able to give them your remedy.

Comment

You should bring it down to Lake Whatcom and I could see how nice the boat and wave are��

Comment

Originally posted by lancehon View Post
                You should bring it down to Lake Whatcom and I could see how nice the boat and wave are��
                LOL, she throws a banging wave man. Have her tuned just right

IMG_0403.jpgIMG_0404.jpgIMG_0442.jpg

Comment

Nice boat! Love the Synteak.

Ok if we can agree to $80k canadian, I'll come up from Ottawa, ON and take her off your hands ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by TheMirror View Post
                    Nice boat! Love the Synteak.

Ok if we can agree to $80k canadian, I'll come up from Ottawa, ON and take her off your hands ;-)
                    Thanks man...I am going to have to politely say no thank you to that... good try though lol..

Comment

Working...
                    X