2013 RZ2 - Clarion cmv1 - Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 RZ2 - Clarion cmv1 - Questions

I have read the instructions that I downloaded for my Clarion CMV1 head unit, but still have some questions. Any help is greatly appreciated.

1. Can you store presets for the Sirius/XM input on the Clarion? If so, how do you change the presets on the Tige Touch screen?
    2. My boat has two amps and a subwoofer installed under the helm. The subwoofer works, but the bass is turned way down. Should there be an external bass control knob somewhere? I found a knob up under the dash, but it doesn't seem to control the sub. Or - do I turn the bass up on the amps?

Thanks

If so, how do you change the presets on the Tige Touch screen?
    Change or set the presets or scroll through the already preset chnls? I dont think you can make the presets through the TT. Once created, it should be the same as if you were in tuner or CD mode.

but it doesn't seem to control the sub. Or - do I turn the bass up on the amps?
    Start by making sure that the flat phone cord looking cable is plugged into the knob as well as the larger of the two amps. Next, turn the volume up so there is noticeable bass output from the woofer. gently place your fingers on the woofer and with the other hand, turn down the knob counter clockwise and see if you feel a decrease in the woofers movement. If so, all is working as it should. Not enough bass is a different matter though, so dont make any amp settings changes unless you know which ones to make.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks for the response. With regards to the presets - I trying to figure out how to make the presets on the Clarion head unit and then scroll through them on the Tige Touch. Once I have them programmed on the head unit - what button do you use on the Tige Touch to scroll through them?

Thanks

Comment

I got the presets stored in the Clarion head unit. How do you scroll through them from the Tige Touch panel? Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X