***PLEASE SEE*** LAKE MEAD TIGE OWNER'S REUNION KOOZIE - PRE ORDER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***PLEASE SEE*** LAKE MEAD TIGE OWNER'S REUNION KOOZIE - PRE ORDER

We all have Koozies for days, this will probably be your go to Koozie from now on though...

If you are attending the reunion and want one just let me know on this thread.. I already posted something in the Lake Mead Reunion thread but I need to get pre-orders...Hence why I am starting a new thread. I will actual pictures up in a few days.. but they're going to be awesome... FYI

Don't need money up front... I trust everyone is good for it.. however, they will be around 10 dollars.

Everything will be lasered on and not come off whatsoever.. also, the inside is made of foam to keep that beer/soda chilled... I would love to get a bunch ordered to bring for the reunion. You can even get some made for family/friends... I would like to have them donated each year by this guy but need to start the relationship first. He wants to know more about it so the hook is in.. and he is getting the product for us quick and not marking up the He can also do decals/boat wraps.. just planting the seed right now and showing him that Tige Owners would appreciate his support and probably give some support back if he does good work (which he does)!

I will post up the actual koozie after I have it made... If you would like to help in the designing of it just post something on this thread...Time is of the essence..

The Handle may actually be on the backside... Nobody likes a koozie thief!

Roaddawg out
    Last edited by h2osk8er00; 08-29-2016, 08:12 PM.

We're in for at least 2!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan and Christy View Post
      We're in for at least 2!
      Right on... You want both with "Dan and Christy" for the handle? Thinking I'll leave the names off. Handles make more sense. We will see what my guy comes up with though!

Comment

Dan and Christy would be cool but not if it is too much of a headache for you man.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan and Christy View Post
          Dan and Christy would be cool but not if it is too much of a headache for you man.
          Not at all. Want these to be custom to each Tigé owner that way they never end on someone else's boat permanently.. :-) and if they do they'll be easily tracked down and returned to their rightful Tigé owner.

Comment

Template is done! Looking good! Any takers? I only have an order of 2 for Dan and Christy on this thread... I did hit up the TheBlackWidow via text and they want 5 individualized ones for everyone riding in their boat! 10 bucks a pop is what the price is looking like... I will know for sure once I see it tonight and my guy tells me... Don't miss out on the opportunity for a bad a$$ custom koozie to remember the best reunion the Tigé community has ever seen!

Last edited by h2osk8er00; 08-30-2016, 08:28 PM.

Comment

I would like to order one. Do they come in black, white or choice of color?

Comment

Originally posted by kjohnson709 View Post
                I would like to order one. Do they come in black, white or choice of color?
                They'll be stainless steel black or silver I think. Should have a picture of the final product in the next few hours.

Comment

Nice! Okay, count me in for two (2) actually. One can say "Kyle aka kjohnson709" and the other can just say "Corey" (no username)

Comment

Will do. No prob. I'll let you know colors available. Going to test out a beer can too as we all know the silver bullets always struggle to get a decent hold. [emoji1316][emoji482]

Comment

I will take 2 also. Don't know exactly what I want for personalization just yet though.

Comment

Originally posted by dmaxx04 View Post
                        I will take 2 also. Don't know exactly what I want for personalization just yet though.
                        No prob. Just let me know. I was going to do only the handle for me but I know i always forget names so might be good to have a name then aka "your handle". Tie a name to the handle basically. Totally up to you though. Just a name or just a handle.. Whatever ya want. I confirmed they will be 10 bucks flat.

Comment

Finally picked up the Koozie this morning! Looks sharp!

They are too big for my car cup holders but they fit snug in my boat cup holders... They look awesome in my opinion... While they don't fit the silver bullets snug, any regular can would stay secure and cold. There is a nice thick foam pad in there to secure most size cans. For Silver Bullets style cans, one of those thin Koozies you have floating around in the boat would be a perfect way to insulate the drink even more so while keeping the beer snug in the Koozie. All the Koozies are black so far..However, If I get more than 30 I can request another color of the groups liking.. I would like to see blue personally. Honestly, to me, 10 bucks is a steal for how awesome and sentimental this Koozie is going to be for me.

So far I have 19 orders..

2 for me and my boy Matt
                          2 for thegerman618 (one for Brad tied to his handle and one for Jenn with no handle "Just Jenn")
                          2 for Dan and Christy (1 will say "Dan" and the other "Christy"; both tied to the "Dan and Christy" handle)
                          5 for The Black Widow (One for Will, Linda, Jack, Cheryl, and Connor; each with "The Black Widow" handle)
                          2 for dmaxx04 (one with Jon aka "dmaxx04" and the other just say "Kristy")
                          2 for kjohnston709 (one with "Kyle" and your handle; 1 with "Corey" and no handle)
                          3 for boatwakes (1 for Cory with "boatwakes" handle; 1 for Beck and "Dr. Beeker", and 1 for Kathy with "K town")
                          1 for Bad05 (will say John aka "Bad05")

Hopefully everyone will start chiming in with their orders! I have texted some people about it as I know not everyone has free time to check the forum. If you know anyone that might want one let me know... My cell is 410-231-1211 if you want to text me about it.
                          Last edited by h2osk8er00; 08-31-2016, 05:39 PM. Reason: ORDER UPDATE

Comment

Looks like someone in the picture is thirsty!!
                            For personalization, I will go with Jon aka dmaxx04 and the other just say Kristy on it please.

Comment

Originally posted by dmaxx04 View Post
                              Looks like someone in the picture is thirsty!!
                              For personalization, I will go with Jon aka dmaxx04 and the other just say Kristy on it please.
                              Copy that dmaxx04!

My dog is always thirsty man... that dude will drink most "bitches" under the table...

Comment

Working...
                              X