Osoyoos, BC - Aug 13th-27th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Osoyoos, BC - Aug 13th-27th

We will be spending 2 weeks on Osoyoos lake coming up. Would love to meet up with any owners in the area (or vacationing in the area) to surf/visit/talk boats

Hit my up if you are interested.

Where are you staying? I'm at Sandalia which is in Oroville till the 14th

Comment

I live there part time in the summers. I will be there 18th to 22nd and 26-28th.

Comment

Sweet - we are staying at Casa Del Mila Oro. It would be great to meet up with a few people.

Comment

Never stayed there before, been by it a bunch of times and looks pretty nice. I'm state side so probably won't be able to meet up easily.

Comment

Originally posted by macteacher2 View Post
            Sweet - we are staying at Casa Del Mila Oro. It would be great to meet up with a few people.
            Its a decent place to stay. Across the street from the water. You may be able to get a slip which is wicked!!! I roll by there pretty much every time we go out for a set!

I will send you a pm when im up there.

Comment

Originally posted by lancehon View Post
              Never stayed there before, been by it a bunch of times and looks pretty nice. I'm state side so probably won't be able to meet up easily.
              Super easy, Just call the border services and tell them where you are going. They will usually just let you land with a couple questions on the phone.

Comment

If anyone is interested in meeting PM me. Spending the 2 weeks on the water

Comment

Camping 18, 19, 20. Blue 2014 tige r20

Comment

Originally posted by prairietarian View Post
                    Camping 18, 19, 20. Blue 2014 tige r20
                    PM sent prairietarian

Comment

Working...
                    X