No announcement yet.

Just Ordered: 2017 R21!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome! Wasn't the trailer black originally?

Comment

Originally posted by Bad05 View Post
      Awesome! Wasn't the trailer black originally?
      My old boat had a black Boatmate....this one they color matched the dark gray...I thought it was going to be black but dark gray is fine with me...won't show dirt as quick

Comment

Love the gray!!!
        "Charlie don't surf"

Comment

Got to finally see it in person and man...couldn't be happier!! I'll be able to take her out next week and I can't wait!

20160902_150513.jpg20160902_150719.jpg20160902_150750.jpg20160902_150854.jpg20160902_151329.jpg

Comment

very nice!

Comment

Exciting, I was hoping you got it out on the water this past weekend.
              Once the boat registration is done,
              I recommend Signs Now in Beavercreek for your boat registration stickers. Easy vinyl label style and color. If interested, I can give you more information.
              Nick
              Dayton, Ohio

Comment

Finally got the water test and purchase complete yesterday! That Raptor 400 sounds mean when you start her up. I have a ton to learn on the touch screen, etc but I look forward to crushing thru the break-in hours so I can try out the new wave...

I quickly glanced thru the user manual's last night but one thing I couldn't figure out is can I control the radio from the touch screen or is it all Bluetooth and thru the Marine Audio app?

Comment

Working...
                X