Just picked up a new Z3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just picked up a new Z3

I've been around boats my whole life and stumbled across Tige's in '06 when we picked up a 20v. We got that to wakeboard and ski behind but everyone has fallen in love with surfing. Once everyone learned the basics it was obvious we needed a bigger wake, so the search was on. After a trip to TX to see the Tige factory and going to every boat dealer this side of the Mississippi we finally decided to stick with Tige's and get ourselves a new Z3.

It's been a long time coming but we are finally in a position to purchase one and I found this beauty and made a deal. Picked her up on Friday and got her on the water that night.

Headed down to Lake Mead next weekend for a family trip. I'm pretty sure everyone's going to be pleased with the upgrade. I sure am!

Just ordered a couple hundred pounds of lead from leadwake.com to get the wake fine tuned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congratulations! Beautiful boat!

Comment

Gonna need 800lbs of lead buddy........
      Germaine Marine
      "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Looks great congrats

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking good...enjoy the upgrade!
          "You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

Comment

Hopefully mead weather cooperates with you, it's been windy all summer...

Comment

Beauty! Enjoy.

Comment

Just picked up a new RZ2 Friday as well and took it out Friday late afternoon. Guess we can learn together.

Comment

Nice Boat!

Comment

eradleyRZ2 - unless you have pictures to show us we do not believe you...hahaha
                    "You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

Comment

Very Nice, Congrats!

Does it have the Taps3 or AVX?

Comment

Originally posted by BStoner View Post
                        Headed down to Lake Mead next weekend for a family trip. I'm pretty sure everyone's going to be pleased with the upgrade. I sure am!

Just ordered a couple hundred pounds of lead from leadwake.com to get the wake fine tuned.
                        Not sure where you are located, but if close to Lake Mead, we are having a reunion Sept. You should attend! Look for Mead 2016 in the forums!

Comment

Congrats! Good looking boat.

Comment

Good looking new toy! We love our Z3.

Comment

Working...
                            X