2000 20ci fair price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2000 20ci fair price?

New to Tige Owners and Looking at purchase of a 2000 20ci. Boat is very well kept and LOW hours (90) on a Black Scorpion engine. Any ideas on fair price in the upper Midwest? Ideally I'd prefer an open bow but this would do the trick if I can get it for a fair price given how clean the boat is. I'm a skier, barefooter, and recreational wake boarder who grew up in the late 90s boarding behind an I/o, and occasionally other inboards with single fat sacs (that's all the boarding precision I need). Thoughts on pricing guys? Any other thoughts are very much appreciated also, thank you!
    Last edited by Wingnut016; 07-17-2016, 03:53 AM.

Id say that boat will range from maybe as low as 13k if rough condition to as high as 17K with 15k ish being the middle of the road. I owned an 01 20i with open bow and hated the open bow. They seem a little pointless as they dip without ppl in bow and will dip even worse when ppl are in bow. If I were to buy a DD again it would be closed bow to save on maintenance and upkeep. I was constantly cleaning water out of front bow and compartments and that's part of the reason I got rid of the boat.

The low 90 hours doesn't seem accurate as that says they were putting around 5 hours a year. Perhaps they unplugged the hour meter? I'd check a little more into it.

Comment

Thanks for the info! The hours is accurate I believe, it's a private non listed sale via a mutual friend. The owners wife says SELL because it never gets used. The boat has only been in the water a day or two in each of the last 4-5 years and prior to that was used on a small lake for dedicated pulls. The owner also has many friends on the lake who he skis with on their boats regularly. What should I worry about with such little use in the last few years- seals, impellers, other?That price range is exactly where he is at, hopefully I'll be a Tige owner soon.

Comment

I'd never pay more than 12-13k for a 2000 DD without an open bow. Less if it does not have PP and an upgraded prop. That seems to be the going rate for a well maintained DD of that vintage from one of the 'Big 3.'

Comment

Working...
        X