Need help boat want start.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help boat want start.

Have the boat out at the lake for the weekend, it's 2014 z1. Got the boat back from a 75hr service, alarm would not stop going off. Dealer walked me through reset. Today 3 hr into wake surfing boat would not engage forward or reverse. Acted like it was in neutral, checked all the connection to transmission since its electronic shift. 10 min wait, boat started and worked for 20 min. Now boat will not start at all. Any thoughts?

I have the exact same problem with my 2014 Z1. Please help. Was this fixed and if so how?

Comment

We had a similar thing happen on our r20. We were just ideling in neutral and went to put it in gear and nothing really happened so, shut the motor off and it wouldn't start. It turned out the throttle control thought it was in gear and therefore the computer system would not let the boat start. Replaced the throttle under warranty and as good as new.

Comment

Consider yourself lucky. The throttle control is $850 and I am 3 months out of warranty. You are the 6th case I have found to have these throttle issues. I read where someone had theres replaced 3 times since 2012. Livorisi Throttle must have some quality control issues.

Comment

With a quality selling dealer, 3 months past warranty doesn't sound like an issue to overcome.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
          X