storage area nets for shelves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

storage area nets for shelves?

We have filled both our back compartments with ballast on our RZ4 and looking to maximize our storage in front of the driver and passenger side. They are both pretty tall storage areas and i want to get some type of cargo net that would stretch across and mount with hooks to the sides of the compartments to create a shelf that you could put lighter stuff like clothes towels backpacks etc etc. Then when you dont need them or want to put taller stuff piled in there you can just unhook them and throw the net somewhere. Not sure how to secure a hook that would hold weight to the inside of the compartments. I thought about cutting a small square of the carpet lining away and using epoxy or a strong adhesive. Has anyone done anything like this or have a better idea? Thanks Jayme

I want to the same thing with my rear storage... right now I forget stuff is in there and I fill the bags up and it could smash into the hatch or something else. I am going to be looking closer this weekend. most of my walls where I want to want are carpeted plywood I believe so I could screw a SS hook.

Comment

Old thread, but I'm actually searching for the same thing. Anyone do something like this? Pics?

Comment

Working...
      X