r20 Ballast pump circuit keep popping fuse/circuit breaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

r20 Ballast pump circuit keep popping fuse/circuit breaker

Anyone else with an 2015 r20 experiencing or have experienced this problem ? have not tried each pump separate to see which one is doing it but will hopefully be getting a chance to see today or tomorrow.

Each pump will disconnect from the mount on the hull. Pop off the pumps and check the impeller. Make sure they dont have any debrie stopping them from spinning.

Comment

Mine does the same thing. But only if I run all 4 pumps at the same time. Not a big deal because that 400# nose sack fills pretty quick. I never dug into it any deeper than using 3 pumps at a given time. They haven't flipped since.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
      2015 Tigé R20

Comment

One breaker for all ballast pumps What size is the breaker?
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Where are the breakers of it I'm pretty sure mine did that this weekend

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Colton@montana406 View Post
            Where are the breakers of it I'm pretty sure mine did that this weekend

Above subwoofer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm checking now

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                One breaker for all ballast pumps What size is the breaker?
                Yes 1 breaker for all. Not sure has not happened in a while. But only happens when all pumps on at once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Found it thanks man I really appreciate it

Comment

I found this post because I tripped the breaker on my R20. You mention above subwoofer. I don't believe I have that option. I cannot find any circuit breakers under my dash. I do find 2 10 amp fuses. Both seem fine. Any other thoughts as to where the breakers might be? I find reference to them in the owner's manual, but it just says "under the dash". I guess that's not specific enough for me!

Comment

I think there is a removable cover/wall that will expose what you are looking for.
                      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Hi guys, did you figure out the solution to run all 4 pumps at the same time? Annoying to have to do 2 at a time. Thanks

Comment

I have not had the problem of tripping the breaker when all 4 running at the same time. That would be annoying. I wonder if you are running bigger pumps rather than the original size/current draw?

Comment

Should be able to run all 4 at once. Whats the amperage of the breaker thats tripping?

Comment

Working...
                            X