FAE Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dandy View Post
    KyleRass41. Just to confirm again, I am for sure in for one. 2007 22Ve.

What are people's thoughts and feedback on the flappers? Yes or no? I would be opting for one piece blended welds, not polished.

I have not been on as much lately and have some traveling coming up as well. If this group buy happens, someone please PM me an I will get the notification via email. Thanks.
    Flappers aren't need with the FAE, a lot of new boats don't have them at all because the exhaust pipe is angled into the water. This is the case with the FAE attached. You won't have to worry about water surging into your engine. I elected to skip them after talking to Larry at FAE in length about exactly this issue. I ran my boat all this summer without them with no issues at all.

Comment

are these necessary or even possible with a vx?

Comment

If your boat is new/under warranty still, do what Larry says, which is GO FLAPPERS. I would rather be safe then sorry with a brand new boat.
        Germaine Marine
        "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

We just ordered our 2nd FAE (had one on our previous boat) today. According to Christina at FAE, they will be raising their prices a little bit at the end of the month. I just wanted to put that information out there in case someone is considering it as a winter project.

Comment

Originally posted by elevatedconcept View Post
            If your boat is new/under warranty still, do what Larry says, which is GO FLAPPERS. I would rather be safe then sorry with a brand new boat.
            Funny you say that, Larry told me the exact opposite. I agree with you that it's cheap insurance although I could definitely see having a warranty issue adding the FAE with or without flappers. It's not like these companies want to buy you a new engine. If it's not stock, they'll try to weasel out of the agreement.

Comment

Im in ! I was planning to order one next spring for my '16 RZR. With a good discount why not now!

Comment

Originally posted by jeremiah.hough View Post
                are these necessary or even possible with a vx?
                I'm sure it's debatable whether it's necessary or not with the VX, but it is possible.

FAE3.jpg

Comment

Working...
                X