tower bolts with handles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tower bolts with handles

Anyone know where I can buy tower bolts with handles on them so I don't have to use allen wrenches to collapse the e-series tower on my 05 22V?
    Attached Files

Search for Monroe adjustable handles on Amazon.

Comment

You can get them from Mcmaster Carr as well. They have a few different style to choose from. I ordered some and they work great.

Comment

Great. Anyone happen to know what size bolts to get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

3/8-16 i believe. You may have to order longer ones and cut them down to the right length. Thats what i did.

Comment

Great info. Thanks all

Comment

Can you send me a picture of bolt at folding part on e series tower

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Reviving an old thread. McMaster Carr said they dont carry any bolts that will fit my tower. Fast forward to today, one of my bolts broke and now I have no choice but to find something. I’d prefer to have the ratcheting handle but will take whatever I can get.

Does anyone have a part number where they purchased bolts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was on the hunt for these earlier this year for an E-Series tower and found some at the Slalom Shop in Lewisville, TX. They're not a Tige dealer, but I guess another brand they carry uses them also. Total for two bolts was ~$67 in person - which was a little cheaper per bolt than I found online. The approximate bolt length you need where the tower folds is 2 3/4".

I can confirm that they are 3/8-16 bolts. Previous owner had stripped my bolts and I ran a tap back through it thanks to the excellent advice received here. I keep a little grease for aluminum bolts on mine so I don't have that problem again. After the bolt is in place I really like how you can pull out and rotate the handle to any position too. I resorted to stainless bolts with a stack of washers before I found these.

Good luck!

Tower Bolt.jpg

Comment

https://www.mcmaster.com/#machine-handles/=1dqvmyo
                    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thank you!!

Comment

I found exact match stainless bolts/stainless handles at Fastenal.com. Very pricey though

Comment

Working...
                        X