Mead 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mead 2015

We are having an "unofficial" reunion this year at Temple Bar, AZ from September 18-20. There are 13 regular rooms available, and 4 "fishing cabins". The ramp extension is not complete according to "Sara", but should be by September. An employee who works there has a Tige, and he told Sara he has no problems launching. Hope others will join us. We will be arriving Wednesday, Sept 16 around noon. First round Thursday night is on me for those that get there that early. http://templebarlakemead.com/

We'll be there with bells on. If anyone needs help launching let me know, 6 wheel drive is great.

Comment

Sounds like a plan!! I vote Cory still does the cooking and we just set up on the North side of the hotel and BBQ and drink without the Marina doing dinner like last year! I'll volunteer to bring something and help as needed as I'm sure everyone will do! Good initiative Dave, I'll coordinate with Tige Corp!

Comment

Im down for grilling/cooking our own group dinner Sat night.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I think we can make it an Official reunion now.
          Let it be!!!

Comment

Perfect! We don't need a dealer to make it official. Owners getting together is what it's all about. Maybe the dealer will reconsider?
            Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Jenn and I will be there, already reserved my a room! I'll be there Wednesday, leaving Tuesday!
              My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Sweet! Just got back from camping at crystal cove to find this!!! If everyone's okay with it for Saturday night, I'll bring the outdoor kitchen facilities and smoker and make sliced beef brisket, homemade coleslaw and pulled pork sandwiches on Hawaiian rolls for dinner. As an option I will also have salmon burgers and will be sharing some fresh bluefin tuna I will be catching the day before we come out. Loki, seared ahi and sashimi will all be available. I'll get a head count immediately prior to heading out. Bring your own drinks and boats. Sorry if you're gluten free, I don't know how to do that but will try if you ask. Booking dot yeah!
                Fixing everyone elses boat just so I can use mine...

Comment

Sounds great. I will go gluten + this weekend
                  Let it be!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boatwakes View Post
                    Sweet! Just got back from camping at crystal cove to find this!!! If everyone's okay with it for Saturday night, I'll bring the outdoor kitchen facilities and smoker and make sliced beef brisket, homemade coleslaw and pulled pork sandwiches on Hawaiian rolls for dinner. As an option I will also have salmon burgers and will be sharing some fresh bluefin tuna I will be catching the day before we come out. Loki, seared ahi and sashimi will all be available. I'll get a head count immediately prior to heading out. Bring your own drinks and boats. Sorry if you're gluten free, I don't know how to do that but will try if you ask. Booking dot yeah!
                    Fixing everyone's boat, and everyone's food!!! That would be killer! Thanks Boatwakes. I have been gone for the majority of last week and just came home to this information.

WOW! I am looking forward to a great weekend.
                    Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Tall
                      Bring your new friend with the ASR
                      Let it be!!!

Comment

Sounds good, I'll be there!
                        2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
                        2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

Alright... Been waiting for this one.... Always the best trip of the Season! Can't wait!

Comment

Room booked, can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan and Christy View Post
                              Room booked, can't wait!
                              Did you book mine as well?

For those of you still needing rooms, here is the link:

http://templebarlakemead.com/services/lodging

They currently have the following available:
                              2 Singles
                              4 Cabins
                              3 Lake View Doubles
                              1 Desert View Double

I'm negotiating a lower rate as we speak, should be somewhere between the Summer and Winter rate as it has been previous years.
                              Last edited by Bad05; 06-25-2015, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X