Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a WS-420sq install write up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have a WS-420sq install write up?

I'm looking to see if anyone has a ws-420sq install write up. I'm just looking to see how everyone ran the RCAs through the bow, and did you tap in to power/ground/remote from tige touch, or all the way to the factory head unit. This will be on my 2015 RZ2. Thanks!

I know this is an old post but any r20 owners or someone with similar bow setup, I am also curious as to how everyone ran their rca wires to the headunit any advice would help before I tear apart my boat thanks.

Comment

Some run the cables thru the front of the helm and up and around the bow to the locker that has the amps and head unit. I ran mine down and under the floor to the locker. There are many threads maybe not as many for the newer boats.
      Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Originally posted by Wakeman22 View Post
        Some run the cables thru the front of the helm and up and around the bow to the locker that has the amps and head unit. I ran mine down and under the floor to the locker. There are many threads maybe not as many for the newer boats.
        In my 15 RZ4 I went under the floor to the amps. Both RCA and power and ground. You do not want to run your power/ground to the Tige touch or anywhere else over there. It will cause a ton of noise in the system. Overall it is a pretty easy job.
        BABz - babzusa.com
        Austin, TX

Comment

Thanks for the replies, I had a few members mention running it through the front bow however I did not buy long enough cables thinking I could run them under the walkway so I will see what I can do under the floor if not I will have to cough up some more $$$ for new cables.

Comment

Under the bow, you will need 15-17 ft RCA, depending on where you mount on the helm. Around the bow of an RZ, looking at maybe 25ft.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
            X