Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ballast & New Boat Cover for 2001 2100V!!! Looking Good...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ballast & New Boat Cover for 2001 2100V!!! Looking Good...

Tige New Boat Cover.jpgSo my dog ate my Bimini and my boat cover a few years back when I went on a boat trip without him... I came back and cleaned everything up and then he decided to chew it up while I wasn't paying attention.

Any-hooters... I wanted to post a picture of my latest purchases... and get some feedback for the ballast install. I am trying to find the best spots (besides the forum) for information regarding installations of such.

The boat cover is amazing btw... and can be custom fit for aftermarket towers.. and they did Military discount over the phone! I think 618 bucks is what I paid for the Sharkskin HD (7 year warranty) after the discount. Check it out if you need a new warranty.. I talked to Shannon down there... sweet gal.

http://www.boatcoversdirect.com/prod...W-_SWPF_16594/

Tige 1.jpg Tige 3.jpg

As per the ballast.. Thanks to chpthril as if it was in any question where I went to for my product... I am trying to get savvy for the install.. I have seen a few youtube videos and I am just trying to make the job as easy as possible. Between having a magnet to align the pick-up/vents, and Wakemakers has some good how-to videos... but does anyone else have anything they would recommend researching or certain threads they live by for ballast installs???

As always, thanks for everyone's help...

Oh.. and the VW Sportwagon TDI is on here showcasing the new tige sticker..Yeah I love my Cougar mobile
    Tige 2.jpg

RoadDawg out,

Campbell
    Last edited by h2osk8er00; 04-24-2015, 10:30 PM.

Wow, I'm glad I checked out the videos on WM. I would have mounted my 2 new thru hulls right in front and in line of my paddle wheel. I guess I need to find a new spot.

Comment

Dang, thats where the wife's Merlot went, can you ship that back
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by BCRider View Post
        Wow, I'm glad I checked out the videos on WM. I would have mounted my 2 new thru hulls right in front and in line of my paddle wheel. I guess I need to find a new spot.
        Depending on the type of thru-hull you are using. With a low profile mushroom, the turbulence are minimal. I still like to avoid being in line in front of the paddle wheel, but the further forward of it your are, the less it matters. Given where Tige places the wheel, you are hard pressed to put a t-hull in its path, thats very close, because you would be right under the engine mount.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
          Dang, thats where the wife's Merlot went, can you ship that back
          BAHAHAHAHA.... that was some wine that I bought for some chick that turned out being into IPAs like myself! HAHA..

Originally posted by BCRider View Post
          Are you getting ready to install ballast on your vessel? I saw the same thing you were talking about for putting the pick-up lines in-front of your TAPs system right? Screws with the TAPs I guess.. My TAPs is ion because the servo motor was out when I bought the boat... Anybody think I should spend the money to bring it back on-line/upgrade it...? Not like I haven't spent enough this year on my boat! LoL!

Comment

Working...
          X