Anyone with 4 Rev 10s from factory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone with 4 Rev 10s from factory?

Does anyone have a boat that has 4 Rev 10s from the factory? What amp are they running the 4 Rev 10s with?

I was told that my order would have a Syn 6 for the cockpit speakers and sub, and then a Syn 4 for the 4 Rev 10s.

I feel like a Syn 4 can't power 4 Rev 10s... Can a Syn 2 power 4 Rev 10s? I know the SD2 can, but I don't think Tige will put that in for me as an option. I think they only do that in the ASR. I am trying to figure out the best option of what to have Tige install during the build. I am sure I can tell them to use the Syn 2 or Syn 4, but don't know about the SD2.

From what I have read, adding another Syn 4 once it delivers would be an option, but then I have to run more cable, it takes more time, and it's a pain in the ***. I would rather have one amp for the 4 towers.

If I can't run 4 Rev 10s with a Syn 4 or a Syn 2, I guess I can order a SD2, put it in really fast, then sell whatever amp they send to me. \\

If anyone has any insight, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

I got the 4 rev10s on my 2015 this spring. It comes with a syn6 for interior / sub and syn 2 for tower. I tried to get them to put in the sd to no avail. They said they would offer sd series next season. U can ask for the sd upgrade. They may do it for you. All you have to do is change the syn2 for an arc ks600.2 and it would power it perfectly. You can use the syn 2 to power the sub and use All the syn 6 channels for interiors to properly power them

Comment

I also had the 4 rev 10's, it came powered with a syn 2, I would ask the dealer if they will give you a credit for the syn 2 and pay the difference for and SD2? Hope that helps.

Comment

Communicate with your dealer and they should upgrade you and only charge the difference to go to the SD amps, or at least mine did and I couldn't be happier.

Comment

Did you do an SD6 and an SD2 then?

Comment

Originally posted by patryk View Post
            Did you do an SD6 and an SD2 then?
            Yes that's what I did. I had an SD6 already so used it and took the credit on the syn amp from dealer. If you plan on installing subs later and removing the under helm you might want to do something other than the SD6 but for no more than it costs and the extra channels make it nice for whatever you end up doing later on.

Comment

Working...
            X