Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offshore Marine Selling 2007 Tige 24Ve in EXCELLENT CONDITION

Hey Everyone,

We are selling on Consignment this beautiful 2007 Tige 24Ve. This boat is in MINT condition. It has the 360HP 5.7L engine and has only 190hrs. If anyone is interested give me a call at 702-567-0990 or my persona email is Ahalloffshore@gmail.com Check out the pictures below.
    MainPic.jpgIMG_2703.jpgIMG_2704.jpgIMG_2708.jpgIMG_2709.jpgIMG_2705.jpgIMG_2706.jpgIMG_2707.jpg
    Attached Files

One of my favorite towers. Very nice looking.

Any estimate on asking price?
    Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Originally posted by talltigeguy View Post
      One of my favorite towers.
      Sort of like a prototype Alpha Z with reinforcement bars.

Comment

Here's one the California crowd can actually buy without questions

Comment

Originally posted by WABoating View Post
          Sort of like a prototype Alpha Z with reinforcement bars.
          Pretty sure its the Evolution tower that Centurion used for a few years. Nice looking but extremely low.

Comment

I have the same tower. A dealer in Las Vegas installed them for 2 years before centurion got the rights to it. Super solid tower, and not low at all.
            Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

The asking price on this boat is $46,995. Yeah this tower looks amazing on this boat. This boat would come right out of the water and get waxed every single time. And you can tell just by looking and feeling the boat. it really is a great looking boat in very good condition.

Comment

I would definitely hate the tower if it were low.... It is not as tall as the other tower offerings for the time, but not a head banger. My 2005 tower was so tall, I had to put the rope on the tower for my friends who were vertically challenged.
                Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Working...
                X