Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Utah Tige Dealer - Petersen Marine

Hey Guys,

My name is Adam, I work in the sales department of Petersen Marine. I just wanted to let all of the Utah owner's on here know that Petersen Marine is the new dealer! We have a store in Draper and Riverdale. We are excited to have them and plan on keeping them forever!

We would like to keep the Utah Tiges connected with events/demo days/deals. If you are on FaceBook feel free to look up Utah Tige Owners and if you have an Instagram look up @wake_life_utah.

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you or if you have any questions!
    Adam@petersenmarine.com

Here are some photos from our latest ASR Demos
    ASR SURF.jpgjpeg1 surf.jpgEmma.2.jpgGOPR0419000.jpg

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome and best of luck to you.
      I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Thanks guys! I am really excited to work with Tige. I am the youngest guy at the dealer, so the Tige line is my forte! I cannot wait for some warmer weather to arrive, it's going to be a great summer!

Comment

Welcome! At some point I'm sure I'll end up working with you and your service department as I bought my Tige' from the previous Utah dealer in August 2014. Best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cbath View Post
            Welcome! At some point I'm sure I'll end up working with you and your service department as I bought my Tige' from the previous Utah dealer in August 2014. Best of luck!

Awesome! Let me know if you need anything, Here is my cell 385-333-1734. Which model did you get last year?

Comment

I picked up a 2014 R20. Worked in the surf ballast upgrade and dual batteries through the dealer then did my own amps, tower speakers and built a custom sub enclosure for it. We love the surf wave, would be nice to have a slightly larger boat, but it works well for our needs for now.

Comment

Working...
              X