A DIY project some of you may like...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A DIY project some of you may like...

Hey all, figured I'd post a quick picture and explanation of a fairly simple DIY project that many of you may like. Was cleaning my garage out during the week and hated the fact that my wakeboards and wakesurfs were all just piled up in the garage. So much money spent on all these items and just kind of stacked in the garage. So had a little time on my hands and decided to build a rack to hold all the boards. Used some PVC piping (1"), some Angeled connectors, bungees, and some foam to create this. Just over $40.00 total and about 1.5 hours start to finish with the right tools/materials. Pretty happy with the result everything nicely placed on racks. Can also be used for other boards such as actual surf boards or snowboards, etc. thinking about how to get the airchair racked too the weight makes it difficult. Anyways, If anyone is interested in doing this Id be happy to post the exact info on how to do it as far as materials, measurements, etc. Thanks for looking!

image.jpg

Good work! I've been pondering doing this in my garage. Is yours free standing or is it fastened to the wall?
    Xtreme Powersports & Marine
    www.xps-usa.com

Comment

Originally posted by Chad Montgomery View Post
      Good work! I've been pondering doing this in my garage. Is yours free standing or is it fastened to the wall?
      Fastened to the wall

Comment

That's cool. Good work!
        Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Great job! I simply use bicycle racks from Lowes for my wakeboards. Screw into a stud and the wakeboarts/surf boards rest perfectly!
          2010 Tige RZ2 "Fully Loaded" 650hrs
          Surf Ballast & Enzo Bag - 1235 prop

Comment

Great minds think alike[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X