TIGE GONE FROMM OFFSHORE MARINE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TIGE GONE FROMM OFFSHORE MARINE!!!

It's a SAD day here in Las Vegas and at Offshore Marine as we wave goodbye to our 2015 Tige Z3. On the other hand we would like to thank Todd Smart and his family for their business and I think I speak for all of us here by saying WELCOME TO THE TIGE FAMILY. It's boat season people so lets get out on the water and get some people in some new Tiges.Todd1.jpg

Congrats to the Smart family(pun intended)! Where are you guys from? I see the RV tow rig.

Comment

Great looking boat and congrats to offshore and the (smart) buyers for buying tige!

Comment

Sweat boat with years of family enjoyment ahead!! CONGRATS! Hopefully we see you out on the lake this summer! Since you already have the RV and boat hooked up and ready to go you should join us at Lake Mojave for the Inaugural Lake Mojave Tige Spring Reunion!

Comment

Nice! Good to see the Henderson dealer moving some product. I hope that there are many more to come. That boat was way too good looking to not get sold quickly.
          Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Very Nice Set Up!!!! CONGRATS!

Side note-

"Lake Mojave for the Inaugural Lake Mojave Tige Spring Reunion" Is this a sponsored event or just a casual meet up John?! lol

Comment

I will respond on his behalf... it's a casual meet up we decided to call the "Inaugural Lake Mojave Tige Spring Reunion". As for sponsors - if you are contributing Mike, I like Corona!

Comment

I have informed Todd about the Spring Reunion and also about joining this website for everything Tige. We look forward to getting some more product in here and getting some more boats sold in the Vegas area, I will keep everyone updated.

Thanks

Comment

Welcome to T.O. to the Smart Family. Enjoy your new boat.
                  I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Very nice ride congratulations on the boat. Love the color layout on it. TIGE made that thing look good for sure.
                    www.automarinecare.com CWB, ACME, FlyHigh, Merc Marine, PCM, Marine-power, WETSOUNDS, HSE Volume Controls, Kicker, Sony, Samson Sports, and many other marine parts or accessory's.

Comment

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to TO's.

Love that color scheme.
                      Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Congrats, welcome to the tige family. Awesome looking boat, love the red. You're gonna love it here......
                        I don't want to go to work, take me wake surfing instead!

Comment

Working...
                        X