Access panel to fuel tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Access panel to fuel tank

How does the center access panel in the floor come up on my 06 tige 24ve. Looks like it should just pull up but it won't.

You first need to pull the center seat box, then the floor panel lifts up and out.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

How do you do that.

Comment

on the 06ve: there are 5-6 small screws hidden the thin carpet trim along the base of the center rear seat, pull them. Behind them are 3 larger screws anchoring the seat box to the floor panel that you are trying to remove. Climb into the each aft locker with a 7/16 wrench and short #2 phillips to remove the machine bolts that hold the seat box to the left and right seat base. Can be hard to see and reach.

I know there are pics posted, just have to search. Maybe even a sticky that Matt has stuck.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Once you get the center section of seat out if your 2006 is like my 2004 at the very back of the floor panel at the end closest to the engine in the corners you will find two nuts that will need to be removed before the panel will lift up. These two nuts are almost impossible to see, just feel under the panel in the corners. Chpthril was correct that you must remove the seat first then look for these two nuts under the floor.

Comment

Working...
          X