Compact Type II Life Jackets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compact Type II Life Jackets

Does anyone know if there are any compact Type II life jackets? I always keep the same number of the orange life jackets (http://www.overtons.com/modperl/prod...t-Vest&i=35508) in my boat that is listed on the capacity sticker. They are never used and are there just for piece of mind if for some reason all of the performance life jackets are removed.

They take up a lot of valuable storage, so that got me looking into the possibility of any jackets that are smaller and offer the same Type II certification. I am sure there will be a cost tradeoff, but just cannot locate anything!

Thanks!

I went to Costco and got neoprene ski jackets (note lifetime warranty). They are CG certified. And most all of the get used regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
      I went to Costco and got neoprene ski jackets (note lifetime warranty). They are CG certified. And most all of the get used regularly.
      Costco is AWSOME! I just got four of those hyperlite type 3 from Costco yesterday. What a great jacket for $40. They are neoprene and the men's are black with green accents and the women's are black with pink.

I wouldn't waste the money or take up valuable space in keeping extra type 2s. I have all type 3's and buy up good deals like Costco when I can. I even have some baby ones and dog ones. It's amazing what you can collect when looking during end of season clearance tables.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X