Boat Serviced in Parker / Havasu Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boat Serviced in Parker / Havasu Area

I have always had my yearly boat service done in Corona, but don't have time this year to get it there.
    Does anyone a good marine service center to get a Tige serviced in Parker or Havasu.
    I keep my boat at Havasu Springs by the Dam.
    Thanks

Post #8 of this thread may help?
    http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...ht=lake+havasu

Or maybe this one?
    http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...ht=lake+havasu
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Check with xpjim. He keeps his bot down that way.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
        Thanks teamallen,
        I will check them out.
        Does anyone know if Aerial still works for Absolute Marine?

Comment

Call Brian. He is a mobile guy that used to work at paradise marine. Super cool dude. He is super honest and wants his customers to save money. He is mainly a Malibu tech but works on every inboard.

1 (909) 208-7510

Comment

Offshore Marine is the authorized Tige Dealer that handles Havasu, but they are in Vegas. Not sure if you would want to drive there or not, I know others from Havasu have made the drive including xpjim if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Once Matt left Vegas I no longer make the drive. I used absolute speed and marine last time. Knowledgeable and did a good job. A tad on the expensive side. Had some special work done which was not correct but the owner and I came to an acceptable resolution. Used JC Marine on my previous Tige but that was 10 years ago. They did a excellent job. Lakeland Marine was highly recommended but when I used them I was not happy. Did not do what we discussed and received by boat back filthy and oil on the seats. I would stay away from them
              Let it be!!!

Comment

Working...
              X