First trip of the new lake season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BCRider View Post
    I brought my boat home on Thursday before the long weekend. Did an oil change and mounted my FAE and went for a test run on Sunday with a buddy and our boys. Putting out I could smell a burning smell. I knew something wasn't right and my buddy just said it's cause it hasn't been ran in a while. Then the dash starts beeping....she's hot......Forgot to install the impeller back in. First time I have ever done it. At home running my fake a lake the hose has enough pressure to push the water through so I didn't notice. Anyway, I had brought my socket set and had my spare impeller in my tool box. 15 minutes later we were back up and running. Won't forget that again. Didn't get in the water this time but it was 50. brrrr!
    What lake is that?

My son has the exact same life jacket.

Comment

^ It's Cultus Lake just outside of Chilliwack BC

Comment

Originally posted by BCRider View Post
        I brought my boat home on Thursday before the long weekend. Did an oil change and mounted my FAE and went for a test run on Sunday with a buddy and our boys. Putting out I could smell a burning smell. I knew something wasn't right and my buddy just said it's cause it hasn't been ran in a while. Then the dash starts beeping....she's hot......Forgot to install the impeller back in. First time I have ever done it. At home running my fake a lake the hose has enough pressure to push the water through so I didn't notice. Anyway, I had brought my socket set and had my spare impeller in my tool box. 15 minutes later we were back up and running. Won't forget that again. Didn't get in the water this time but it was 50. brrrr!
        Forgot the Impeller??? Wholly Guacamole... that could have been bad.. glad you got it sorted out!

Comment

Working...
        X