Replacement Poles for 2010 RZ2 Bimini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacement Poles for 2010 RZ2 Bimini

I bought my 2010 RZ2 used and it came with an extended bimini and we wanted to reduce it to the normal size bimini. I believe some of these tops came with poles that are adjustable but that is nor the case with ours. I've struck out with my dealer, does anyone know where I can get a set of the standard poles? The extended part of the bimini just zips off so that is not an issue.

I have the short bimini and am looking to get the bigger one. Maybe a swap is in order?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnieMo View Post
      I have the short bimini and am looking to get the bigger one.
      Johnnie -- If you're interested, I have an extra extended bimini in red. It's not the surf bimini.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnieMo View Post
        I have the short bimini and am looking to get the bigger one. Maybe a swap is in order?
        I'm looking to have both as I'm a shade guy and my wife wants more sun, let's just say the discussion is not over.

Comment

Originally posted by Coop View Post
          Johnnie -- If you're interested, I have an extra extended bimini in red. It's not the surf bimini.
          Thanks... but I would need in black.

What I don't like about the short bimini is in the rain, the water collects and then pours off the bimini right into the lap of the back passengers... even in just a mild rain. As for the sun, I find the small one is fine. The quote I got from my dealer for the extension was $1600. All it is, is a piece of sunbrella and two poles.

Comment

Working...
          X