Purchasing a 2002 Tige 21V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchasing a 2002 Tige 21V

I'm looking at buying a 2002 21V I guess riders edition it has a met cruiser 350 mag in it. I was wanting to get some thoughts, opinions, input, and maybe a value suggestion. I have only owned Supra DD boats and want to get into a V-drive. The boat looks to be in mediocre shape, I will def have to put some elbow grease into her to own a boat that I like to be seen in. All opinions welcome, thanks.

pictures?

Comment

Do you have any pictures? Price? Hours? Its a very solid boat that can be used to surf or wakeboard easily. I love mine and got a smoking deal on it so I really comes down to pricing/condition of the boat.

Comment

I used to own a 2002 21V.

Great boat. plenty of power. Can make a very good surf wave without 18,000 pounds of ballast. Some people knock the spray pockets when it comes to the wakeboard wake, but I think it really only applies when you are putting a lot of weight in the boat. Even then, it creates a small curl on the top of the wake that I beleive is primarily cosmetic...as if that 1 inch curl on the top of the wake is going to stop a 180 pound man charging the wake at 22 MPH. The ramp is most important, and that is money.

I still wonder where that boat is right now. It has 'doctor's medicine' painted on the back.
        Be excellent to one another.

Comment

I whole heartedly agree with tall. These boats were ahead of their time and produce good surf waves and great board wakes. Lots of freeboard so the kids stay inside, take rough water excellent and are built like tanks. Only thing I have had to replace on my 21V riders is the interior and that was my fault. Stay away from magic erasers. Good luck and welcome.

Comment

Best boat ever!!!! Love my 21V.. Post some pics... Everyone who has gotten on my boat always compliments on it.. layout is awesome and Tigé really did a great job maximizing on the available space!

Comment

Working...
            X