Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a used or demo asr any leads???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a used or demo asr any leads???

Hey guys looking for a used or demo asr anybody out there have any leads would be greatly appreciated thanks - Kyle

My local dealer has one - http://www.heinenmotorsports.com/tige-boats.html. Scroll down about 10 - 15 boats. They are good people, call and talk to Paul, he is the owner.

Comment

Joe at performance marine In Osage beach mo has a couple now and moves a ton of them with great service. He ships them also. Performanceloz.com

Comment

Where are you located that may help a bit

Comment

Originally posted by JLG View Post
          Joe at performance marine In Osage beach mo has a couple now and moves a ton of them with great service. He ships them also. Performanceloz.com
          I spent an afternoon on this one last summer, its very well kept:
          http://performanceloz.com/boat-detai...sp?boat_id=143

Comment

Originally posted by dmbisbest View Post
            My local dealer has one - http://www.heinenmotorsports.com/tige-boats.html. Scroll down about 10 - 15 boats. They are good people, call and talk to Paul, he is the owner.
            415hp engine...mmm, wonder what that's like with full ballast and trying to wakeboard.

Comment

Tim, It looks like it has the LS3 so it should be 455...

Comment

Well according to the sales guy at the LA boat shows, the ASR burns an amazing 3 gallons per hour fully weighted. I literally laughed out loud.

Comment

Well technically he didn't lie, you could weight it down, barely kick it in gear , and probly stay under 3 gallons per hour.

Comment

Kyle i work at performance marine watersports in osage beach Mo (lake of the ozarks) i have 3 2014 Asr's if you would want to go on our website they are all listed Performanceloz.com hit me up on my email Jeff@performanceloz.com

Comment

Jeff, the first picture of the ASR is on a Master Craft trailer????

Comment

Most people at LOTO don't buy trailers, so its probably a shop trailer.

Comment

Dan you are correct it is on a matercraft trailer it's our shop trailer we had that boat on a lift at a local spot to do demo's on so that boat doesn't have a trailer if there was a buyer that wanted a trailer we can order 1 from boatmate either tricked out or a standard we just pulled if off he lift for the winter to sell it a 15 ASR is taking it place on the lift

Comment

Sorry for miss spells writing this from my phone

Comment

Kyle, I work at Eagle Marine in Fort Worth, TX. We have the 2015 Tige photo boat and I would love to make you a deal on it! Please contact me via email dakotah@eaglemarine.com

Comment

Working...
                              X