Vinyl Film Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vinyl Film Question

Anyone on here know what brand and color TIGE uses for their silver graphics? I'm trying to match my registration numbers with the graphics and need to figure it out thanks.

I don't know the color but you might ask Joe where he got my numbers from for my boat as he had them installed for me when I picked my boat up as I asked him to. They are a two tone type where they bottom outlines the top and they match closely if not pefect to the electric blue on mine. Can post a pic if needed.

Comment

Well after much back and forth with TIGE and their vendor we have received an answer on which vinyl TIGE is using.

Universal Products 014 Ultra Metallic Silver

I ordered a small roll and it is an exact match, now on to the cutter.

Comment

Ill let you have the numbers I need you can just mass produce em for us TO!

Comment

I made my own font to roughly match the freeride graphics. I can share them with whoever likes it. As for colour - mine was easy

Comment

In florida they would not let you have those - they would say they are illegible.

Comment

Originally posted by whiteflash watersports View Post
              In florida they would not let you have those - they would say they are illegible.
              They do bend the rules here also, but I've never been challenged on them.

Comment

I think "legally" all states say block letters, but most states you can get away with it unless there is that one a-hole that just happens to check your boat. I intend to bend the rules on mine. Anybody looking for fonts, look on www.dafont.com, but do it cautiously, you'll go into font overload pretty easily.

Comment

20150426_115853.jpg
                  Mission accomplished.

Comment

Working...
                  X