chpthril Your inbox is full haha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chpthril Your inbox is full haha

chpthril or any other helpful member: hope all is well with you all. About ready to buy a new prop for my '13 Z1. Going to go with the ACME 1433 and also add the weekend saver kit to it. Looks like www.wakemakers.com wants $520 for the prop + $160 for the kit. Was hoping maybe you guys had either a coupon code for Tigé forum members for the site, or maybe you can get a better price elsewhere? Their price includes free two-day shipping and no sales tax. Always like checking before purchasing things since you never know what deal you can find. Let me know! Thanks in advance!

Thanks, got is cleaned out!
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
      Thanks, got is cleaned out!

Tried to PM you the post above, but figured I'd make it public. What you think, got any deals or promo codes?

Comment

Use Code: ALWAYS4ATIGEOWNER

I'll reply via PM
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

PM SENT @chpthril

Comment

chpthril - It is full again....
            "You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

Comment

ok, should be good for a couple days

Comment

Working...
              X