California Lake Diamond Valley Might Allow Water Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

California Lake Diamond Valley Might Allow Water Sports

For those Southern Californians that have limited lakes to visit might have a new one that will allow body contact. Diamond Valley in Hemet is larger than the alternatives of Lake Perris and Lake Elsinore. It would be nice to have another local option.

http://www.pe.com/articles/lake-7593...r-contact.html

EDIT - Currently Diamond Valley only allows fishing boats and no body contact with the water.
    Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Good find. Lets hope it goes through!
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

This would be great, We've been to Lake Perris a couple of times and Elsinore once. Would be great to have a nice lake to go to on short weekends instead of going out to Havasu AZ.

Comment

I just heard on the news today that since the water level is so low they are closing it to boating. Cannot use the ramp

Comment

No "body contact" with a lake?!? Seriously, every day brings another reason I'm glad I moved away from SoCal. All I hear anymore is what you are PROHIBITED from doing there. Combine that with their water crisis, traffic nightmares, and incredibly high taxes and what motivation is there to live in California anymore?

Comment

Working...
          X