Stereo upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stereo upgrade

Check out the super clean install of my new WS 420SQ. Also added a couple of Wetsounds XS808's and a XS-XXXv2 12 inch sub.
    Attached Files

Looks awesome, only detail that jumped out: screw heads... They don't all line up, bottom center and far right (from picture) aren,t in same angle as all others. Microscopic detail to make it perfect.

Comment

Where did you put the 808s and the Sub? Pics? Who did the install?

Comment

Originally posted by DLafont View Post
        Looks awesome, only detail that jumped out: screw heads... They don't all line up, bottom center and far right (from picture) aren,t in same angle as all others. Microscopic detail to make it perfect.
        Apparently the installer is not as OCD as Dlafont and Myself

Comment

Looks good Jeff....Glad they got it finished up for you....

Comment

You can always buy the little plastic tabs that push in to a screw head to hide them.

Comment

^^Thats what I would have to do…those screw heads would haunt my dreams!!!!

Comment

Wow, rough crowd! Sub replaces factory 10" under helm and 808's in the cabin. One in the trash can space, and one across from there. Sounds great. Can't wait to get it on the water again!

Comment

gwhite94, you are next!

Comment

Originally posted by myers View Post
                    Apparently the installer is not as OCD as Dlafont and Myself
                    I guess it takes one to know one...

Comment

Originally posted by striz View Post
                      Wow, rough crowd! Sub replaces factory 10" under helm and 808's in the cabin. One in the trash can space, and one across from there. Sounds great. Can't wait to get it on the water again!
                      Did you make an enclosed box for it? was there enough room?

Comment

The guys at WWS made a custom box for the sub. Had to move the heater up, so lost a little storage in the front locker. Super clean.

Comment

That's great to see that WWS is doing these sub installs and the work looks top notch. Those XXX have to sound incredible under the helm!! I hear you on the lost storage in front helm locker. They were small to begin with but losing that area where we could keep 4-5 life jackets kills a person!

Comment

Working...
                          X