Let's see some "classic" tige surf waves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok....we all know the new $85k+ boats put out a nice surf wave. Let see what the older boats can do. Here is the wave from my 98 2200v. Has about 900 lbs in the rear locker, and 3-4 people onboard and turning slightly into the wave.

image.jpg
    surf till u die.

Comment

I do not think a 2014 RZ2 is considered "Classic"...
      "You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

Comment

What scares ME is that this suggests my 2009 is a "classic". I would have felt that you had to go back at least past the turn of the millenium to get to "classics". But hey, I'll play along!

Comment

Here is a Goofy wave on a 2009 Z1 (old style). Enzo sack on goofy side, people only surfed goofy. 11 mph, taps 6. One person in the boat, driver. 0902111346b.jpg0902111347b.jpg
          "Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted....the problem is I don't know which half."

Comment

Here's my 2001 2300V at Powell last Fall. I'm just getting started figuring out the best setup...I'm sure it will get better with some tweaking.

This is with about 700 lbs in the locker, 400 in the port corner, and 400 in the bow on the floor. It worked pretty well.

Comment

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

2001 2300v
                colin surf3.jpg

Comment

We need a 'like' button! Excellent pics fellas.

Comment

This is a pic of the wake on the water test just after ballast install on my 2007 24Ve. Got even better after dialing it in.

DSC_5308.jpg
                    Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Love the pictures!

Here is our 2004 24V

by sreh03, on Flickr

by sreh03, on Flickr
                      Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

Nice looking wave sting! Like the balancing act too.

Comment

Comment

Sting, what's it like to drive that beast tilted over like that!? Killer wave BTW.
                            "Charlie don't surf"

Comment

Originally posted by WYTige? View Post
                              Sting, what's it like to drive that beast tilted over like that!? Killer wave BTW.
                              Lol looks worse than it is. Despite what it looks like in the picture, the rub rail is out of the water at rest and while under way..

Edit- it's drives as well as any listed boat. The 24v. Handles the weight well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

Working...
                              X